Terms & Conditions
- You First Have To Join With The Same Amount You Want Your Extended Family To Be Covered For Before You Add Your
- Group Scheme Funeral Insurance up to R30 000
- Traditional Scheme I+7 and 4 (Four Extended Family Plan)
- Different surnames between member and spouse is acceptable
- Maximum Entry Age: 100 years
- Extended Family Benefit: Member pays for each added extended family.
- Child Cover: Up to 21years (25 years if schooling – we need proof at claim stage)
- Waiting periods apply as follows: R2500 – R10 000- 6 months;
- Accident benefit becomes available after payment of the first premium (Receipt is used as proof)
- Suicide – claim can only be considered after 6 months.
- Member from another parlour: Proof of Previous Full Membership in a form of receipt book holder. If the applicant was on
a waiting period, the person will finish the waiting period with Isibaya Funeral Services.
- Burial repatriation benefit Included: Repatriation in South Africa and SADC.
- One spouse is allowed, if more than one, others will be added on as extended family.
- Multiple Policies: Life could be covered under multiple plans.
- Flexible Family Structure: unlimited number of adult / extended dependants and children.
- Continuation Option: Surviving members or dependants can continue without waiting period.
- Claims: Benefits will be paid within two working days upon receipt of all supporting documentation.